A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Novom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Novom is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Novom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Novom graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Novom has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- St. Mary's Hospital-Ozaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Jeffrey Novom MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Novom practice?
- Dr. Marc Novom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Novom practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Mequon, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Thiensville, WI.
See Mequon Internists and Mequon Neurologists.