Dr. Marc Nudelman MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Elk Grove Village, IL

June 3rd, 2015
Honest and On Time!
I have always been able to get into appts as needed, they are open every night of the week and Saturdays too. They are always on time. Treatments are always reasonable and honest. He is a straight shooter.

December 27th, 2013
I was a patient of Dr. Nudelman's as a child, and while interviewing (we interviewed 5) pediatricians to find the best-fitting health care provider for my children, I remembered the positive patient-physician relationship I had had with this physician as a child...and 15+ years later, Dr. Nudelman's ability to connect with his young patients (and their parents) hasn't wavered, and this is quite refreshing.

August 29th, 2013
Prompt and Clear
I ove this office! They are ALWAYS on time.They call and remind us of our appts the day before. Its always clean and the kids love the aquarium. Dr. Nudelman is always willing to spend as much time as needed to hear our concerns. If there is ever and emergency (stitches, etc) they try to get us in there rather then waste our day in the ER. He is VERY direct and clear, no messing around or evasiveness. He speaks the truth. That is very refreshing. Somtimes the truth hurts but if its about my kids health, I want honesty.

June 5th, 2013
worst pediatrician ever. would give 0 stars if it let me

May 24th, 2013
Condescending
I took my child there for a check up and was told he had strep throat.Dr. Nudelman swabbed him. Since my younger daughter was there, they figured she may have been exposed so the nurse came in amd swabbed her too. She also had strep. I was charged for 2 office visits instead of one. When I called to explain that my daughter was just swabbed and not examined by the doctor, they argued with me and never gave me a credit. I ended uo just paying for two office visits, even thought at wasn't the case. I find him very condescending when you ask him questions and speaks down to you. He's one of "those" arrogant doctors with a God complex. I work in the medical field and am around a lot of doctors everyday. I find him patronizing and rude.

May 24th, 2013
Absolute Lack of Professional Courtesy
Saw this MD for approx. 11 of my son's 16 years. Had break in between (out of state) and then returned. Inevitably, the unprofessionalism, youthful and inexperienced, rude and abrupt behavior, by the office staff, as well as the MD's condescending demeanor drove us far away. I agree w/Feb 2012 reviewer. Case in point... Today,(follow up call to yesterday's initial request, May 2013...Called for a SIMPLE request for my son's new specialist appointment, to have a 1 page Immunization record faxed to me right away. The office staff (Tony) in an effort to avoid my urgency, claimed "I did all my job requires me to do" (no calls to find out if, in fact, records have been located) and "The outside storage" said "Could be up to a week". He ignored my urgency for this record, being requested by a specialist. The more I pushed to EDUCATE him how to handle a former patient and to EXPLAIN to storage the need this request to be EXPEDITED now, as opposed to their "Usual job obligations" of 1 week or more...he refused and the following occurred: He HUNG UP on me once. I called right back. Heard it was me, (all the while ignoring that my son's specialist was being HELD up because of this delay in our record retrieval) He argued with me, the PARENT and rightful OWNER of such copy of record! I tried to get a word in...he HUNG UP a SECOND TIME!! (Fabulous behavior for a Pediatrician's office dealing with the health of children, no matter the sub-category)!!! Furious now, I called back TWO MORE TIMES, immediately!!! He ignored my calls....BOTH times I was "re-routed" to OBLIVION...no answer, no dial tone (after ringing) ...then FAST busy signal.....I called back for the FIFTH AND SIXTH TIME...(BOTH with call block, this time...to see if he not seeing my number would answer)! Fifth callback (by me), I was picked up on and immediately hung up on! Sixth callback, he FINALLY re-answered...IMAGINE SIX calls for ONE 1-page record and a bit of common courtesy!!!) He heard it was me and then said, very snidely: "Hold"...I waited on "music hold" for a few minutes and when it was answered, the call had been (unannounced) handed to "Jamie" Whom I had spoken with originally, yesterday. She INFORMED me "We do not take threats"!!! I am boggled as I think this VERY YOUNG AND INEXPERIENCED generation thinks that a demand for an urgent immunization record of a former patient without exception, in order to go to an awaiting specialist appointment is "threatening"...she and I dealt with her attitude of anger and impatience as they told me they had "More important" things to attend to today. I committed her to calling me with confirmation to faxing the record ASAP! Somehow.... I am finding it rather tough to TRUST that without my, first, having to be challenged again.....as I was today! As far as the Doctor....knowing he tolerates (hires) such lowly trained , abrasive and unprofessional ("Just doing my job requirements and that's it" kind of staff; young and unpolished, all I can say is that, speaking only for myself...SO GLAD that my son's general health and well-being is no longer within this terrible office, merely for the way we've been treated, in fact and actuality.

February 15th, 2012
The people working there are a joke. I took my daughter for a finger injury, told me to get an xray accross the street and return. We came back and were told (after waiting another 20 min.) he can't view the xray till tomorrow. Never called to give results, never gave any instructions what to do if it is just a bad spraign. I finally called to get results and left my cell. They call back at my home number 2 min. before they close and say to call them back. What if she has a hairline break? What do I do? How do I wrap it? Do I wrap it? This place sucks. This is the third bad experience now. I think I get the hint, time to go elsewhere.

June 18th, 2011
always very honest and direct with no messing around. he takes the care of my kids very seriously and does a good job of teaching both the kids and the parent. the office is clean and well kept, and there is never really any big waiting time.

April 26th, 2011
Great Doctor!
I highly recommend Dr. Nudelman and his practice. He is one of the best doctors I have seen. I have a high level of trust that he is caring for my 3 children well. I like the way he explains everything so I know as much as possible. He is very knowledgeable and friendly with my kids. I also like all the nurses - they are nice and professional. And they have a nurse readily available to answer concerns over the phone. I can get an emergency appointment rather easily. The after hours on-call doctor calls back promptly.

April 11th, 2011
My son and daughter have been a patient of Dr. Nudelaman for almost 2 years. I do like Dr. Nudelman, but I do agree that he does have a manner of talking to you like you should already know what he is telling you. I think the office staff could be friendlier. Overall though he is a good doctor and anytime I have had an emergency I am seen that day and never have to wait in the waiting room long.

May 5th, 2009
I agree with the other reviewer's comment about his bedside manners. He tends to speak in a way as though making fun of.

May 3rd, 2009
Worst bedside manner of any pediatrician I've met!
I went to Dr. Nudelman based on a recommendation from a friend. From the first visit, Dr. Nudelman was very matter-of-fact. He is competent, but he speaks down to me as if I am an idiot. I've met many doctors in my lifetime and he is probably the least caring of anyone I've encountered.