A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Nuwer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Nuwer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Nuwer, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Evoked Potential Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nuwer graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nuwer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Stewart and Lynda Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA
- Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Roman Nuwer MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Nuwer practice?
- Dr. Marc Nuwer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Nuwer practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.