Learn more about Dr. Marc Nuwer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Nuwer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Nuwer, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Evoked Potential Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nuwer graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nuwer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nuwer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Nuwer practice?
Dr. Marc Nuwer practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.