A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc O'Cleireachain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
Dr. O'Cleireachain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc O'Cleireachain MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc O'Cleireachain practice?
- Dr. Marc O'Cleireachain has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc O'Cleireachain practices Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.