Learn more about Dr. Marc Gosselin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Gosselin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Gosselin, DO, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosselin graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Gosselin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gosselin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc Gosselin practice?
Dr. Marc Gosselin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Cardiologists.