Learn more about Dr. Marc Gosselin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Gosselin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gosselin
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gosselin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Gosselin, DO, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosselin graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Gosselin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Oliver Gosselin DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc O. Gosselin practice?
- Dr. Marc Gosselin has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Gosselin practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Cardiologists.