Learn more about Dr. Marc Gosselin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Gosselin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Gosselin, DO, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosselin graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Gosselin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Oliver Gosselin DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc O. Gosselin practice?
- Dr. Marc Gosselin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marc Gosselin practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Cardiologists.