A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Orlandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Orlandi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlandi graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Orlandi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Providence Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Anthony Orlandi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Orlandi practice?
- Dr. Marc Orlandi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Orlandi practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Laredo, TX and El Paso, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.