A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Orlewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Orlewicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Orlewicz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bell's Palsy
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Colon Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlewicz graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Orlewicz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Steven Orlewicz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Orlewicz practice?
- Dr. Marc Orlewicz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Marc Orlewicz practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Saginaw Anesthesiologists and Saginaw Critical Care Practitioners.