A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Osias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Osias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Osias, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Osias graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Osias has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Osias MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Osias practice?
- Dr. Marc Osias has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marc Osias practices Urology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Norristown Urologists.