Learn more about Dr. Marc Ovadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Ovadia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ovadia
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ovadia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Ovadia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Ovadia graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ovadia has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Ovadia MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Ovadia practice?
- Dr. Marc Ovadia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Ovadia practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Tinley Park, IL.
See Park Ridge Pediatricians and Park Ridge Pediatric Specialists.