A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Ovadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Ovadia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ovadia
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Ovadia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Ovadia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Ovadia graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ovadia has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Ovadia MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Ovadia practice?
- Dr. Marc Ovadia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Ovadia practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Tinley Park, IL.
See Park Ridge Pediatricians and Park Ridge Cardiologists.