A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Ovadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Ovadia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Ovadia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Pediatric Arrhythmia
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ovadia graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ovadia has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ovadia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc Ovadia practice?
Dr. Marc Ovadia practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Tinley Park, IL and Rockford, IL.
See Park Ridge Pediatricians and Park Ridge Cardiologists.