A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Ovadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Ovadia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Ovadia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Ovadia graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ovadia has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Ovadia MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Ovadia practice?
- Dr. Marc Ovadia has 13 office locations.
Dr. Marc Ovadia practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Tinley Park, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Park Ridge Pediatricians and Park Ridge Pediatric Specialists.