inactive

Marc L Parnes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

July 12th, 2012
Dr. Parnes delivered both of my children along with some of my friends children and he always seemed very nice, helpful and courteous to everyone. I love going to his office in westerville because it is close to my home and the staff is always friendly no matter what. I would highly recommend him as an OB/GYN to anyone that needed one.

April 6th, 2011
Dr. Parnes is kind, understanding; warm hearted and, most of all, friendly. He has the "best" bedside manners of any doctor I have gone to. He takes time to discuss one's general health and well-being as well as discuss common interest subjects- just like one might discuss with a friend.

September 3rd, 2010
Best OB you can find!!!
I have been with Dr. Parnes since I became a teenager. Dr. Parnes is probably the only doctor that I have ever seen that you don't feel rushed with. He will sit there with you and make sure that you understand everything. Even if you have asked 500 questions he wont interrupt you, then he will ask if there is anything else. The only downfall is that you have to wait sometimes a while in the waiting room and that is because he is taking his time with each patient. So in that matter I just bring a good book and enjoy the quite time. LOL.... He is also very gentle and will talk you through any procedure he does.

May 20th, 2009
Excellent doctor
Dr. Parnes is the greatest doctor I've ever been to. He came highly recommended and I had to pull some strings to get him to take me as a new patient. His waiting times can be somewhat long but once he's in the room with you, you understand why he might be behind. He listens to all of your concerns and seems to truly care for you as a patient.