Dr. Marc Parrish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Parrish?

December 7th, 2016

I absolutely love Dr. Parrish. He is the best OB I have ever had, and is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He is very sincere, incredibly responsive and keeps his patients well informed. I feel so fortunate to have found him! I transferred to a different non high-risk OB after our baby's anatomy scan per Dr. Parrish's recommendation, but he has continued to make himself available to answer our questions through the rest of the pregnancy. Thank you, Dr. Parrish!

October 7th, 2011

Very helpful

I have had a few issues with my twins, Gestational diabetes, Intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy, and one of them had a two vessel umbilical cord. They are always ready to answer any questions I have and never blow me off when I ask things that might seem silly. This is my first pregnancy and I know that because of his (and his staff's/co-worker's) bedside manner I have felt more comfortable than I would have with any other doctor. He works well with my regular OB, Dr. Litedum (also at St. Luke's). Great great great! :D

August 15th, 2011

He literally saved my life during labor when my placenta ruptured.

September 18th, 2015