A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Paul, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Paul has 60 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Howard Paul MD is a male Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc H. Paul practice?
- Dr. Marc Paul has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Paul practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Coupeville, WA.
See Coupeville Radiologists.