A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Peters-Golden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Peters-Golden is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters-Golden
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peters-Golden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Peters-Golden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters-Golden graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Peters-Golden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Peters-Golden MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marc Peters-Golden practice?
- Dr. Marc Peters-Golden has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Peters-Golden practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Pulmonologists.