A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Pfeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Pfeffer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pfeffer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Pfeffer, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeffer graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Pfeffer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc A Pfeffer MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Pfeffer practice?
- Dr. Marc Pfeffer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Pfeffer practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.