A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Pfeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Pfeffer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pfeffer
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pfeffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Pfeffer, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeffer graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Pfeffer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc A Pfeffer MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Pfeffer practice?
- Dr. Marc Pfeffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Pfeffer practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.