A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Philippon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Philippon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Philippon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Instability
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Philippon graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Philippon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- Upmc Montefiore University Hos, Pittsburgh, Pa
- Broward General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Philippon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Philippon practice?
Dr. Marc Philippon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Vail, CO.
See Vail Surgeons.