Cardiologist (heart), Nuclear Medicine Specialist
Video profile

by OZ on Feb 15th, 2015

excellent cardiologist with great bedside manners. very knowledgeable and attentive. would highly recommend to anyone

Jan 22nd, 2015

Excellent Doctor. He is very nice and courteous

DO NOT SEE UNLESS YOU WANT TO WAIT show details DO NOT SEE UNLESS YOU WANT TO WAIT
Jan 20th, 2015

This appointment was awful!!! I love coming to HeartPlace and transferred my care to him when my doctor left. I waited for almost a hour and a half!!! After sitting in the lobby talking to other patients this is a HIGH occurrence! He is NEVER on time. How disrespectful? Like I said, I love this office and the staff is fantastic! I will be switching to another doctor in this practice.

Excellent Doctor ! show details Excellent Doctor !
by Susan on Aug 5th, 2013

I can highly recommend Dr. Pieniek to anyone. He truly cares about his patients well-being.

Patti show details Patti
Sep 11th, 2011

Sometimes I have to wait longer but if I have to wait longer that means he is spending much needed time with another patient....Dr Pienick always answers my questions and spends as much time with me as needed!

Top Notch cardiologist. show details Top Notch cardiologist.
Nov 3rd, 2010

Dr. Pieniek takes the time to explain the seriousness of my condition and all of the options to treat it. If I dont understand, he reexplains it & even would draw me a picture of my heart and the valves. He is thorough and speaks in regular language. Staff is very helpful also.