Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcus Pittman III
Dr. Marcus Pittman III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Covington, LA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Pittman is affiliated with St Tammany Parish Hospital and Lakeview Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Marcus Pittman III has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Marcus Pittman III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covington, LA.
Dr. Hamid Hussain
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Covington, LA 0.37 mi28
Dr. Michael Haas
Covington, LA 0.52 mi34
Dr. Gregory Crenshaw
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Family Medicine
Covington, LA 0.56 mi12