A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Plawker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Plawker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plawker
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Plawker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Plawker, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Plawker graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Plawker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Plawker FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Plawker practice?
- Dr. Marc Plawker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Plawker practices Urology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Urologists.