Urologist

You can't be serious show details You can't be serious
Nov 17th, 2015

I have been in pain for months. They performed two procedures and felt worse. No diagnosis! Doesn't know why I have pain and offered no relief for pain. What a joke. Find a GOOD urologist not just one that just goes through the motions and comes up with no diagnosis or reason for your bladder pain. Maybe I should go to the dentist to find out what's wrong with my bladder. Oh yeh prescribed two different antibiotics with no infection! Really? Don't go here even though the office looks nice. I left there crying in terrible pain and nobody cared. Every visit there I left crying in pain. Stupid dumb place. Doctors know nothing. Staff is nice but they can't help you. What a joke. Stay away.

Stent in kidney show details Stent in kidney
Aug 24th, 2015

He's a very good dr Very thorough and explains everything clearly Great bedside manners Calls when he says he goin to call

Cancer patient show details Cancer patient
Nov 3rd, 2010

He is so nice and was so thoughtful. His staff is very caring and funny. He diagnosed a problem that 3 other doctors missed

A long wait for a few minutes show details A long wait for a few minutes
by sufrix on May 19th, 2010

First of all I had to wait over an hour after my scheduled appointment time until I was seen. Then they were really rushy and didn't even let me finish describing my symptoms. The doctor didn't spend more than three minutes with me and then gave me an antibiotics prescription (which turned out not to help) and rushed me out of the office... No useful testing was done.