A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Pliskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Pliskin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Pliskin, DO is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pliskin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pliskin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc J Pliskin DO is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Pliskin practice?
- Dr. Marc Pliskin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Pliskin practices Urology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Urologists.