A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Polimeni is Good. Dr. Polimeni has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Polimeni graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Polimeni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
- Hackensackuniversity Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Polimeni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marc Polimeni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Polimeni practice?
Dr. Marc Polimeni practices Internal Medicine near Oradell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and Teaneck, NJ.
See Oradell Internists.