A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Polimeni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Polimeni is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Polimeni graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Polimeni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
- Hackensackuniversity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc David Polimeni MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Polimeni practice?
- Dr. Marc Polimeni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Polimeni practices Internal Medicine near Oradell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ.
See Oradell Internists.