Dr. Marc Polimeni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Polimeni?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 15th, 2017

The Drnd nurse practitioner was fantastic, very caring and thoughtful, however, the office staff so rude, when want an apt. Didn't submit to my insurance, then berated me I front of entire waiting room full of people, on how I didn't pay my bill. When I discovered it Was her error, no apology, still rude.

March 15th, 2017

August 9th, 2016

It all depends on your insurance

Really, it all depends on what insurance company you have.

July 9th, 2016

Good Choice

He cares about the patient. He helps patients. Good choice.

November 28th, 2014

Dr. Polimeni is a doctor that truly cares about his patients. I never feel rushed as takes his time with me asking all the right questions before making a diagnosis. Yes, I have waited to see him but I understand why the wait may be longer than expected. He is doing to others as he does to me, spending the necessary time asking questions and being caring. If there wasn't a wait to see him that would be telling me there isn't a demand to see him. I trust him and like the way he communicates. He puts things in perspective in terms that are easily understood. Thank you!!

April 6th, 2014

wouldn't recommend

Hours of waiting! One time I waited an hour in the waiting room and then another two hours in the examination room, because the doctor "didn't know" I was there. They also make billing errors and are unwilling to even talk to you.

March 28th, 2013

Very thorough and helpful

Dr polimeni spent 45 mins with me. Not only explained things thoroughly but drew diagrams. Made me very comfortable and was very honest

June 30th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Polimeni and his staff fro over 20 years and would not want to see anyone else. I find that I can always get an appointment quickly, rarely wait for too long in the waiting room, and find the accuracy of their diagnoses to be right on.

April 4th, 2011

The front desk is wonderful but the buck stops there. Long waits with just a glance from the Dr. If you happen to get the PA , you are in luck since they are much more thorough .

April 9th, 2010

NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!

I WOULD NEVER GO TO HIM AGAIN. hE NEVER CALLS BACK WITH RESULTS, YOU WAIT FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR FOR HIM AND THEN HE SPENDS 5 MIN, WITH YOU. I WOULD NOT SEE HIM IF HE WAS THE ONLY DR. IN THE WORLD...

October 13th, 2009

NEVER AGAIN

I was recommended to Dr. Polimeni from a family member. At first, I felt great because the staff was couteous, especially one of the medical assistants. Once the doctor came into the room, I felt rushed, he didnt want to answer my questions and he made me feel uncomfortable. I don't reccomend him at all.

April 19th, 2009

Great Experience!

The doctor and staff are very professional and caring. Dr. Polimeni has been my doctor for about ten years and I have always been extremely pleased with the extra care he gives. He is now located in a brand new building, sparkling clean :) I highly recommend him.