A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Pollner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Pollner is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollner graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Pollner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Brook Plaza Ambulatory Surgery Ctr, Brooklyn, Ny
- Girwin Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Seymor Pollner MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Pollner practice?
- Dr. Marc Pollner has 1 office location.
- Dr. Marc Pollner practices Anesthesiology near Dix Hills, NY.