A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollock
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Pollock, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Pollock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Elliott Pollock MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc E. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Marc Pollock has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Pollock practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Oakdale, CA.
See Oakdale Surgeons.