A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollock
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Pollock, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Pollock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Elliott Pollock MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc E. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Marc Pollock has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Pollock practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Oakdale, CA.
See Oakdale Surgeons.