A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Portner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Portner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Portner, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Portner graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Portner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc E Portner MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc E. Portner practice?
- Dr. Marc Portner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Portner practices Emergency Medicine near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Easton Emergency Physicians.