A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Abrams is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Abrams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Ralph Abrams MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Marc Abrams has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Abrams practices Family Medicine near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Primary Care Doctors.