Learn more about Dr. Marc Baskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Baskin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baskin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baskin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Baskin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baskin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Baskin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Baskin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc Baskin practice?
- Dr. Marc Baskin has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Baskin practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Allergists and Long Beach Internists.