Learn more about Dr. Marc Baskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Baskin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baskin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baskin has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baskin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Baskin practice?
Dr. Marc Baskin practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology, and Pediatrics near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Rolling Hills Estates, CA.
See Bellflower Allergists, Bellflower Internists, Bellflower Ophthalmologists, and Bellflower Pediatricians.