A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Baskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Baskin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Baskin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baskin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Baskin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Robin Baskin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Baskin practice?
- Dr. Marc Baskin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marc Baskin practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Rolling Hills Estates, CA.
See Bellflower Allergists and Bellflower Internists.