A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Baskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Baskin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baskin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Baskin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baskin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans