A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Cohen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
- Providence Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
- Marina Del Rey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Richard Cohen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Marc Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Cohen practices Emergency Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Emergency Physicians.