A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Safran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Safran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Safran, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Safran graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Safran has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Raymond Safran MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Safran practice?
- Dr. Marc Safran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Safran practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Palo Alto Orthopedic Surgeons and Palo Alto Surgeons.