A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Sanders, Ophthalmologist, LASIK and Cataract Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanders
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sanders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Sanders, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Infections
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- LASEK (Laser-Assisted Subepithelial Keratectomy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sanders has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Rudolph Sanders MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Marc Sanders has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Sanders practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.