A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Sanders, Ophthalmologist, LASIK and Cataract Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanders
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sanders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Sanders, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Infections
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- LASEK (Laser-Assisted Subepithelial Keratectomy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sanders has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Rudolph Sanders MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Marc Sanders has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Sanders practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.