Learn more about Dr. Marc Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Sanders, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Sanders, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Infections
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sanders has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Rudolph Sanders MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Marc Sanders has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Sanders practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.