Ophthalmologist, Surgeon

3405 Edloe St
Ste 300
Houston, TX 77027
713-797-1500
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  Excellent Doctor!!  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2010

I don't usually write reviews for doctors because I'm never extremely impressed, but Dr. Sanders is everything you could want for a doctor. I was able to get an eye appointment the next day and did not have to wait more than 5 minutes to be seen. I went in with a stye that I had had for over a month. He gave me the options and performed the drainage that day without any hassle at all! It was so nice to go to the doctor and get relief that day. The procedure was quick and pain free. I only wish I would have got to him sooner instead of being in pain for a month. I highly recommend him!

|  Best Eye Doctor in Houston  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2009

Dr. Sanders and his staff were excellent. The office is very efficient and Dr. Sanders was very professional. I'm new to Houston and lucked out when I choose him.

|  show details
by DawgDave on Nov 14th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Only complaint was wait time, but was scheduled for last appointment of the day after a cancellation opened the time slot. So, can't complain. Well worth the wait. Very thorough exam, knowledgeable support staff who conducted themselves professionally.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com