A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Raad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Raad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raad graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma, Rome.
Dr. Raad has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Nayef Raad MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc N. Raad practice?
- Dr. Marc Raad has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Raad practices Internal Medicine near Wolcott, CT.
See Wolcott Internists.