A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Rabinowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Rabinowitz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rabinowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Rabinowitz MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc Rabinowitz practice?
- Dr. Marc Rabinowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Rabinowitz practices Internal Medicine near Southampton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Southampton Internists.