Learn more about Dr. Marc Raphaelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Raphaelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raphaelson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Raphaelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Raphaelson, MD, PA is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raphaelson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raphaelson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc I Raphaelson MD and PA is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc I. Raphaelson practice?
- Dr. Marc Raphaelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Raphaelson practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Neurologists and Frederick Psychiatrists.