A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Raphaelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Raphaelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Raphaelson, MD, PA is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raphaelson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raphaelson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Isaac Raphaelson MD and PA is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc I. Raphaelson practice?
- Dr. Marc Raphaelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Raphaelson practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Leesburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Annandale, VA.
See Leesburg Neurologists, Leesburg Psychiatrists, and Leesburg Sleep Medicine Doctors.