Dr. Marc Rappaport DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 9 reviews

November 13th, 2015
This doctor is serious business in its most pleasant form. I'm alive today because of him. Cured me of stage 4 cancer over 6 years ago.

February 9th, 2015
Dr. Mark Rappaport gets five stars. what a brilliant doctor accurate diagnosis wonderful concern for his patients spends time follow-up visit extremely courteous. Makes a patient feel comfortable with his concern and knowledge. When one is diagnosis with cancer he is the one you want as your doctor.

November 16th, 2013
I think he has a lot to learn when it comes to looking at the big picture and listening to families when they tell him information about a patient. He can not be a superhero to everyone and continue to give false hope. I hope he learns from his experience with us and continue to grow as a physician.

March 21st, 2012
Best Doctor
Dr. Rappaport is the friendliest doctor I have ever had. He is down to earth, very caring and very knowledgeable and spends time answering every question that I have and explains everything thoroughly. I would recommend him to anyone who needed an oncologist. The staff is also very friendly, helpful and very caring. In spite of the chemo treatments that I had, I never dreaded going there because of the caring people that work there. I missed everyone when my treatments were over with.

March 9th, 2012
Amazing doctor
Knowledgeable, confident and caring describe this amazing doctor...all attributes which put a patient at ease.

September 22nd, 2011
The best
i don't understand the last comment, but dr Rappaport has been the utmost professional and expert, compassionate with me and my family...he has gone out of his way during weekends, nights to talk and meet with us....I truly would rec him to anyone!

September 14th, 2009
LOVE this doc!
Dr. Rappaport is well...just real. He's down to earth and treats you like a person, instead of just a patient he wants to get done with to move on to the next. This site would not let me give him 4 stars. What's up with that?

August 31st, 2009
I would highly recommend Dr. Rappaport. His staff is friendly and efficient, he is caring and compassionate, as well as being an excellent physician.

October 31st, 2008