Dr. Marc Reiner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Reiner?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Marc Reiner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2017

Fantastic doctor

Overall, fantastic. Definitely knows his stuff. Have had a few scheduling issues and 'automation issues' but otherwise two thumbs up.

March 15th, 2014

Unprofessional

I'm very disappointed in Dr. Reiner's services. I went to see him a few times and had very mixed results. One time I showed up and he double booked the appointment, so I only had 10 minutes with him that day. Not long after that, I had a test done and he was suppose to send it out and call me with the results withing 10-14 days. 3 weeks had gone by and I had not yet heard from him, so I called his office. I waited a week and called again. He never returned the calls and 9 months later I still don't know the results of the test. A month ago I finally decided to give him another shot and booked an appointment so I could see him in person about the test and discuss my treatment. I showed up at the scheduled time of 4;30. At 4:40 his door opened and I got up to walk in his office and another patient walked in front of me and Doctor Reiner looked directly at me 2 feet away and closed the door in my face without a word. His receptionist said he was running behind and that he would not be out of that appointment until 5:15 or so. I had another meeting at 5:30 and couldn't wait, so I asked the receptionist to have him please call me that evening or the next day. It's now a couple weeks later and I've still not heard from him. Dr. Reiner has proved to be a very unreliable Doctor and he clearly has no real concern for me as his patient. I found him arrogant and he seems to have blatant disregard for his responsibilities as a Doctor.

October 13th, 2010

Wonderful doctor

He is a wonderful doctor, yes at times he was running late but he did spend the time needed even if it was over the scheduled visit. I found him easy to talk to and did help me with my treatment at the time needed. His receptionist was always quick to call back if I called for any emergencies.

May 18th, 2010

THE WORST

Dr Reiner is always running late and insensitive to his patients waiting. Often there is no receptionist working in the office and it seems abandoned and leaves you wondering if anyone is even there ~ (especially when he leisurely "strolls" out to meet you 15 minutes late.) He has absolutely no interest in "really" listening to what you are saying and displays a bored demeanor throughout what is always a short session, as it is obvious he wants to get you out of the door as quickly as possible. He seems generally to be a very angry and stressed man who hates his job. Cindy his nurse/receptionist is always rude and smug. SKIP THIS PRACTICE... Keep looking for a caring Doctor as you won't find it in Dr. Reiner.

May 3rd, 2017