A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Reitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Reitman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reitman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reitman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Reitman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reitman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Reitman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Zucker Hillside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Weil Reitman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marc W. Reitman practice?
- Dr. Marc Reitman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Reitman practices Psychiatry near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Psychiatrists.