Learn more about Dr. Marc Reubins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Reubins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reubins
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reubins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Reubins, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reubins graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Reubins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Reubins MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marc Reubins practice?
- Dr. Marc Reubins has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Reubins practices Psychiatry near Old Westbury, NY.
See Old Westbury Psychiatrists.