Learn more about Dr. Marc Richard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Richard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richard
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Richard graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Richard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Richard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Marc Richard practice?
- Dr. Marc Richard has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Richard practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Durham, NC.
See Durham Surgeons.