A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Rosen, Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Rosen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rosen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Robert Rosen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Marc Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Rosen practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.