A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Rosen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rosen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Rosen practice?
Dr. Marc Rosen practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.