Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
the best there is, i wouldnt trust anyone one else with my surgeries and overall health show details the best there is, i wouldnt trust anyone one else with my surgeries and overall health
by erica j. on Jun 9th, 2016 on doctor.com

all my surgeries with him have been a breeze, he has taken the time to make sure he gives me the best care possible

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Good experience show details Good experience
by Anonymous on Apr 13th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Rosen and Dr. Rabinowicz were very caring and gave a positive experience. All doctors and nurses were wonderful!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
very good show details very good
by Andrea M. on Apr 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

very good and attentive

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Good experience excellent doctor show details Good experience excellent doctor
by SOnia P. on Apr 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

good experience excellent doctor

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Excellent care and concern show details Excellent care and concern
by N. R. on Apr 6th, 2016 on doctor.com

Identified problem and quickly scheduled for surgery and all ended fine, with good follow-up.

excellent show details excellent
by dave s. on Apr 6th, 2016 on doctor.com

excellent

Read Full Review at doctor.com
good visit show details good visit
by K. C. on Apr 4th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Rosen answered all questions and provided a great level of care.

DR . Rosen is a very good MD show details DR . Rosen is a very good MD
by Anonymous on Apr 4th, 2016 on doctor.com

Execellent Doctor

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Very caring doctors show details Very caring doctors
by Bernadette U. on Mar 28th, 2016 on doctor.com

Best experience for a hospital stay!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
If you have sinus issues, Dr. Rosen is your guy show details If you have sinus issues, Dr. Rosen is your guy
by Anonymous on Mar 24th, 2016 on doctor.com

FIrst doctor for sinus issues that took time to explain and provide a solution

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Doctor recommendation show details Doctor recommendation
by Stephen F. on Mar 17th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Rosen spent the time explaining the issues with my medical problem and provided the excellent surgical and postop care needed ti resolve this prob ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Rosen is very professional. I'm sure his plan will fix my problem. I was comfortable talking with him. show details Dr. Rosen is very professional. I'm sure his plan will fix my problem. I was comfortable talking with him.
by Phyllis S. on Mar 14th, 2016 on doctor.com

I feel lucky to have met Dr. Rosen. I will continue to use him in the future.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
excellent experience!! show details excellent experience!!
by jeffrey f. on Feb 29th, 2016 on doctor.com

i had an outstanding experience from the minute i walked in and i was greeted by lindsay (receptionist). she was very professional and pleasant . i t ...

by Shari Vrod on Feb 18th, 2016

Extraordinary doctor! Wish I lived in Philadelphia so we could see him all the time. His nurse practitioner Jennifer was also wonderful.

Excellent diagnoses and knowledge and healing. show details Excellent diagnoses and knowledge and healing.
by Lois L. on Feb 8th, 2016 on doctor.com

Powerful

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Very professional. show details Very professional.
by Greg N. on Jan 4th, 2016 on doctor.com

Always positive. But wait is typically too long.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Routine visit to check for reoccurring sinus infection. show details Routine visit to check for reoccurring sinus infection.
by Patricia C. on Dec 16th, 2015 on doctor.com

Health is back and I am very happy with my visit today. Willing to listen to my concerns concerning my health and wellness.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr Rosen is a pleasure to deal with, and has the best bed side manner of a Doctor that I have met. show details Dr Rosen is a pleasure to deal with, and has the best bed side manner of a Doctor that I have met.
by W. B. on Dec 16th, 2015 on doctor.com

His experience and confidence assured me that I was in the right hands. I could not have asked for a better experience. Dr Rosen made having cancer ea ...

Dec 2nd, 2015

he horrible i went in for sinus surgey he said i needed .Turn out i did not need he made things worse and he will send you to Howard Krien to do work with him . They did things to me i did not ask for i am seeing another doctor that has to do a second surregy . They messed me up bad .im in process of sueing them both . They are horrible and will take your money distroy your life

I had a great experience at my appt I was treated with courtesy and professionalism show details I had a great experience at my appt I was treated with courtesy and professionalism
by Bernadette B. on Nov 2nd, 2015 on doctor.com

Very professional.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great overall. Long wait times though. show details Great overall. Long wait times though.
by Anonymous on Oct 28th, 2015 on doctor.com

Great experience overall. Just long wait times.

Aug 1st, 2014

Did not do job properly and had to have a trache for over 5 years, not much of a bedside manner. When he removed my trache he shoved me off to another doctor who by the way is awesome.

dr marc rosen show details dr marc rosen
Mar 3rd, 2011

i have been with dr rosen for 18 years and i would not go to anyone else he is the best doctor ever.