29 years of experience
Accepting new patients
Port Jervis, NY 12771 Phone number & directions
Learn more about Dr. Marc Rosenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Rosenblatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenblatt
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenblatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Rosenblatt, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Degenerative Spine
- Interventional Physiatry
- Spinal Deformity
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblatt graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosenblatt has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Jay Rosenblatt DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, General Practice, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Rosenblatt practice?
- Dr. Marc Rosenblatt has 35 office locations.
Dr. Marc Rosenblatt practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, General Practice, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Port Jervis, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Port Jervis Physiatrists, Port Jervis Pain Management Doctors, Port Jervis Family Physicians, Port Jervis Anesthesiologists, Port Jervis General Practitioners, and Port Jervis Sports Medicine Doctors.