A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Rosenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Rosenblatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Rosenblatt, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Degenerative Spine
- Interventional Physiatry
- Spinal Deformity
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblatt graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosenblatt has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenblatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Rosenblatt practice?
Dr. Marc Rosenblatt practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Port Jervis, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Port Jervis Physiatrists, Port Jervis Anesthesiologists, Port Jervis Family Physicians, Port Jervis General Practitioners, Port Jervis Pain Management Doctors, Port Jervis Sports Medicine Doctors, and Port Jervis Urgent Care Centers.