Dr. Marc Rosenblatt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Rosenblatt?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Saved me

Posted on November 1st, 2017

All the doctors wanted to treat me After my car accident because of the excellent car insurance. When the benefits were exhausted none of them would see me. I called my health Carrier and they gave me doctor rosenblatt's name. He is the only doctor who would see me even though I was still in pain and even though my insurance was a medicaid plan. He told me he would not turn anyone away and hes taken great care of me

painless

Posted on July 17th, 2017

Ive had many spine injections over the years for stenosis. Dr Rosenblatts were painless and worked! I was scared and have anxiety problems but not with him.

Stay with him!

Posted on November 10th, 2016

I had been seeing dr. Rosenblatt for pain management for years and my primary doctor joined a large group and then sent me to the pain doctor in the large group. He undid all the good work dr. Rosenblatt had done for years. This new pain doctor hooked me on oxycodone and did not treat my pain. All of this because my primary doctor join a large group. I am returning to doctor rosenblatt regardless of my primary doctor. I am scheduling the appointment today and hopefully he will see me again.

He is the best

Posted on October 5th, 2016

I don't know why the review shows that he is in margaritaville. He has not been there in years because I asked. I drive all the way down to see him in his Middletown office and Spring Valley office. The doctors up here me are worthless and all they want to do is prescribed narcotics. This is the opposite of what dr. Rosenblatt does. He treats me with respect and I am no longer taking narcotics. Some patients certainly resent this and I have been told this by some. But that is because all they want is drugs. I wanted to get better and Dr rosenblatt is helping me do that and thank God he takes Fidelis and non of the other doctors do

class act

Posted on June 19th, 2016

I saw Dr Rosenblatt in Fishkill because of a referral from my spine surgeon. What a class act! Smart and to the point. And down to earth. First he explained my pain with tests. Then he injected me. WOW! I'm riding again. What more can I say!

university quality spine doc in the country!

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

moved out of nyc to "the country". Finally found solid spine doc!!

Good pain doctor

Posted on November 16th, 2015

my mother referred me to see dr rosenblatt because he helped her. ive seen pain doctors at crystle run where I waited for hours and was just a number. dr rosenblatt was kind and funny and he did more in 1 visit to help me than months at crystle run.

Posted on October 26th, 2015

I see him at Beth israel but he's only there twice a month now. The other doctors there are nice but they are not him! He takes care of me. He has sent me to other doctors for tests. He reviews results and explains them to me. Wish he was here more often.

Posted on September 17th, 2015

Finally a doctor who listens and gets it. I saw him at st marys spine center. Its new. Ive seen so many "experts" but no help. Dr Rosenblatt was the first doctor to check othr reasons for my pain. Ive been through chiropractic, pt and injections. One surgeon wanted to operate. But no one really checked. Everyone just saw a slipped disc on the mri and wanted to fix it. Dr Rosenblatt saw it too but said that he didnt think it was causing my pain. He did tests and found I have celiac disease! No one else even thought of this. I am off gluten and after a few months my pain is much less!

Posted on September 9th, 2015

Lovely people. And very helpful

amazed

Posted on July 29th, 2015

Dr rosenblatt runs the spine institute at St marys hospital. This new program is so needed in passaic. I am a city worker. He came to st marys just to see me after I called just to find out he'd be there in a week. He's kind and funny. And he helped me! We are lucky to have this new program and that dr rosenblatt is here.

Thankful

Posted on July 28th, 2015

I was sent to Dr Rosenblatt for back pain by my primary doctor. Pain medicine did not help, nor did physical therapy. I was told Dr Rosenblatt would do an epidural shot. He didnt. He said , after examining me that he felt a more complete tests should have been done. He sent me for more tests. I had a tumor! He was right. I saw him yesterday ,a month after surgery. I am not pain free, yet, but thankful!