A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Rosenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Rosenn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenn graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Rosenn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc F Rosenn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc F. Rosenn practice?
- Dr. Marc Rosenn has 8 office locations.
Dr. Marc Rosenn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Abington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.