Dr. Marc Rosenthal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Rosenthal?

December 17th, 2015

The office staff is rude and talks backs to clients adn lets them know that they did not hear them correctly.

December 16th, 2015

Do not go under any circumstance

Do not go. Long story but my wife is possibly deaf now due to his poor treatment. Horrible nightmare experience.

August 27th, 2015

Terrible staff!

Why have I waited two months and endured such horrible care and service. Unprofessional! beware!!! Definitely looking forward to a new doctor, never in my life would I step back in the cool springs or Columbia office of Drs Stewart or Rosenthal.

August 19th, 2015

Hope you have time to waste

Fine doctor. Absolute worst customer service, most unfriendly staff I've ever witnessed. Expect a lot of your time to be wasted.

July 27th, 2015

Horrible Nurse/Staff

Dr. Rosenthal is a great doctor. I have been seeing him for three years. So when my son needed to go to an ENT I knew exaclty where to take him. Little did I know I would have so much trouble with his nurses/staff. They have been rude and inconsiderate with my son. They say they will have certian items ready in a few days and will never even do it. Phone calls after phone calls I have made them telling me it will be a few days. Well after two weeks of waiting to get my son's allergy medication I still do not have it. He will have to restart his treatment all over again. For a mother of a son who has panic attacks going to the doctor, this breaks my heart but there is nothing I can do. His staff does not care. I have never had a problem with Dr. Rosenthal but I believe he needs to replace his nurses/staff.

April 1st, 2015

Dr Rosenthal took out bone, cartiliage, turbinates from my nose and made it collapse. The whole structure of my nose is now gone. I went in for a simple sinus surgery. What he did to my physical and emotional health was criminal. He is not an ethically sound doctor and should be held accountable for doing such a harmful surgery.

January 9th, 2015

Refers pt's to distant hospitals. Without checking to see if they are covered by insurance

February 24th, 2014

Very Impressed

Dr. Rosenthal took the time to review my sinus scan with me that was done in the office. Really neat technology! He answered all of my questions with detail and compassion. Yes, there was a little bit of a wait, but he's a surgeon, and a specialist - that's just how it is. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family!

September 20th, 2013

Office made app and doors were locked!!!!!!!!!

Had sinus surgery by Rosenthal. His nurse made the Dr appointment for follow up today at 3:30 . Doors were locked and their office closed at noon every Fri. His nurse called Wed to be sure we were there today at 3:30!! Have no idea what is wrong but this should never happen!!

September 8th, 2013

He is a great surgeon. I am very pleased with him as a doctor. I have been a patient for 7 years. His office staff has never been all that!

February 22nd, 2013

I was not happy with my experiences in the Columbia TN office. i didn't even see the doctor last time I went because he left it to his 24 year old nurse to review ultrasound results, diagnose my condition and write a prescription. I paid to see a doctor and I never laid eyes on him that day. He is obviously very busy and shouldn't be taking on new patients. I am cancelling my followup appointment and im going somewhere else to receive proper and professional care.

March 27th, 2012

terrible experience

long wait times, terrible office staff. Charge for many tests that were not authorized and insurance did not cover. Diagnosis was incorrect even after all testing (two unrelated specialists seen within 2 weeks agree diagnosis incorrect and they agreed on same diagnosis)