A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Rousseau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Rousseau, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rousseau graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. Rousseau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Telesphore Rousseau MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc T. Rousseau practice?
- Dr. Marc Rousseau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Rousseau practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hanover, PA.
See Woodbury Anesthesiologists and Woodbury Pain Management Doctors.