Dr. Marc Rovito Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Rovito?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 1st, 2016

Best oncologist ever

Dr. Marc rovito was my oncologist when I was. 23 he diagnosed me with Hodgkin's lymphoma, he's always made me feel so secure and safe at 23 years old he was the Doctor Who told... me if I had to pick to have a cancer yours I would pick, he really is the best doctor to see he makes you feel like your life is worth living and that you are going to get through it. He was at Delaware County when I seen him, which was almost 17 years ago. I'm looking for him I would rather travel and see him then see the doctors that are at Delaware County right now, the doctors there now are all about insurance and they're not really listening to what you have to say about your body. And every Star a rate is when he was a Delaware County Hospital he is an awesome dr. He follows up with you and he actually takes what you consider something wrong and it concerned he does not brushed you off. He honestly cares about you and not about insurance or money and he makes you feel safe.

August 15th, 2017