A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Rubenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubenstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Rubenstein practice?
Dr. Marc Rubenstein practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.