A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Rubinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Rubinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Rubinstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubinstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc DR Rubinstein MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Rubinstein practice?
- Dr. Marc Rubinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Rubinstein practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.