A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Rubin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Rubin, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc R Rubin MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Marc Rubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Rubin practices Gastroenterology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Gastroenterologists.