Learn more about Dr. Marc Rubman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Rubman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Rubman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubman graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Rubman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Rubman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc Rubman practice?
- Dr. Marc Rubman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Rubman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Parsippany, NJ.
See Morristown Orthopedic Surgeons.