A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Rubman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Rubman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Rubman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubman graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Henry Rubman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc H. Rubman practice?
- Dr. Marc Rubman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Rubman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Parsippany, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Randolph, NJ.
See Parsippany Surgeons.